Positions we recruit for include:
King Contract Services have a selection of experienced carpenters available on our applicant database, who are ready to work today in a range of construction roles. We are a specialist construction recruitment agency, working with construction and civil engineering projects of all sizes throughout the UK, including commercial buildings, residential property developments, railway maintenance, highway maintenance, and other projects.
We offer both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for carpenter jobs in London, carefully listening to your requirements and matching your needs to the most relevant and competent carpenters in our candidate network.
- First fix carpenters
- Second fix carpenters
We combine over 40 years of experience in the construction recruitment business to provide contractors with the right carpenters they need to fulfil their project objectives. We listen to your requirements, providing you with temporary or permanent recruitment solutions to meet your budget, KPIs, and timescales.
Advantages of working with King Contract Services
- Reliable labour on site, when you need it
- Qualifications and competence fully vetted – no surprises on the day
- Workers with a level of English appropriate to the project
- Positions filled at very short notice – next day available on request
- Scalable service to meet your project delivery requirements
- Cut your cost and time per hire
Clients: Find skilled and reliable carpenters for temporary and permanent job placements
Get in touch with one of our construction recruitment specialists today to discuss your needs and find qualified and competent carpenters for your project. You can call us directly on 0333 015 5317, or click here to register your interest using our new client form.
Candidates: Secure your next role as a carpenter in the construction sector with King Contract Services
We work with contractors of all sizes across the country to provide carpenters like yourself with well-paid and rewarding work for contracts of all durations, from one or two days as a freelance, to permanent employed positions.
If any of the following apply, please click here to register your interest using our candidate form:
- You’ve just left school or finished an apprenticeship and are looking for temporary or permanent work
- You’re interested in moving into a role as a carpenter from another position in the construction sector, or from another industry
- You are a qualified and experienced carpenter looking for your next temporary or permanent position
- You’ve just arrived in London and are looking for work on a London construction site, or information about training and employment opportunities.