At King Contract Services, we offer construction businesses a broad variety of construction professionals for cladding work in construction on a temporary or permanent basis throughout the UK. Established in 2017, we have a team of five experienced construction recruitment specialists whose job it is to match every vacancy to the most skilled, reliable, and competent staff to meet the needs of each customer.
Our customers include large main contractors, subcontractors, civil engineering businesses, design consultancies, public sector bodies, and property development companies. For each business we work with, we develop a bespoke recruitment strategy that aims to reduce staff turnover, lower recruitment costs, and cut time to hire.
Roles we recruit for cladding jobs include:
- CAD Technicians, Designers / Draughts People
- Roofing Supervisors
- Project Coordinators, Administrators, and Supervisors
- Estimators, Purchasers, Buyers and other Commercial Professionals
- Professional Cladders/Facade Workers
- Site and Project Managers
- Skilled Labourers (with the appropriate CSCS card)
We have a large and continually refreshed applicant database featuring cladding professionals of every level of experience and specialism. Whether you need someone to cover a short-term project for a couple of weeks or a permanent member of your team, we can accommodate any recruitment requirement and fill bookings according to your project schedule.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH KING CONTRACT SERVICES
- Reliable labour on site, when you need it,
- Qualifications and competence fully vetted - no surprises on the day
- Workers with a level of English appropriate to the project,
- Positions filled at very short notice - next day available on request
- Scalable service to meet your project delivery requirements
- Cut your cost and time per hire