King Contract Services provide temporary workforce and labour supply solutions to construction projects and businesses of all sizes throughout the UK and Europe. With a large active database of applicants covering all roles within the construction sector, our experienced team can help you achieve your project KPIs by sourcing reliable and competent temporary construction work for short- and mid-term assignments.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH KING CONTRACT SERVICES
- Reliable labour on site, when you need it,
- Qualifications and competence fully vetted - no surprises on the day
- Workers with a level of English appropriate to the project,
- Positions filled at very short notice - next day available on request
- Scalable service to meet your project delivery requirements
- Cut your cost and time per hire
Why work with King Contract Services?
As construction recruitment specialists, we recognise the challenges faced by site managers in meeting project deadlines and managing resource turnover, as well as the traditional difficulties associated with temporary on-site labour – including low reliability and competence, and worker no-shows.
This is why we adopt a personalised approach to temporary recruitment, adopting full buy-in to your project goals and helping you achieve your outcomes in the most timely and cost-effective way. We emphasise high standards of labour, quality workmanship, and reliability, and are stringent in our vetting procedures for all our candidates. When you work with us, we guarantee you friendly customer service and ongoing support.
- Last-minute/next day labour supply available
- Scalable temporary recruitment to meet your project obligations
- High quality workers with a verified record for reliability and competence on-site
- A culturally appropriate workforce for your project, with the required level of English.
- Short and mid-term work placements, from a couple of days to several months
- Reduced turnover of temporary staff – greater stability and predictability for your project