At King Contract Services, we assist large construction contractors across the UK and Europe in making strategic recruitment decisions that align with and support their long-term company goals to find permanent construction jobs for your company. Our experienced construction recruitment specialists can work with your team to help identify permanent recruitment needs, align your recruitment strategy with your mid-term and long-term forecasts, and help you fulfil your projects on time and within budget.
How We Help
We work alongside your company to deliver the full recruitment process in a timely and cost-effective way, helping you:
- Find the most qualified and competent talent
- Recruit permanent staff that are a good cultural fit for your business
- Increase staff motivation and productivity
- Reduce staff turnover
- Add long-term value to your business
- Scale your hiring requirements by upsizing or downsizing your recruitment strategy to meet your current obligations and project requirements.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH KING CONTRACT SERVICES
- Reliable labour on site, when you need it,
- Qualifications and competence fully vetted - no surprises on the day
- Workers with a level of English appropriate to the project,
- Positions filled at very short notice - next day available on request
- Scalable service to meet your project delivery requirements
- Cut your cost and time per hire
Why Work With A Construction Recruitment Agency?There are a variety of ways to recruit permanent staff, including reallocating resources from other projects, internal recruitment, and subcontracting, but there are several benefits of choosing to work with a specialist construction recruitment agency, such as King Contract Services:
- Excellent cost vs benefit ratio, giving you a great return on investment from your recruitment spend
- We use our extensive network of prequalified, motivated candidates to cut your time to hire and fill your permanent placements quickly
- We conduct a full vetting process on your behalf, verifying each candidate’s competence, qualifications, references, eligibility to work, and background
- We guarantee the quality and suitability of your hires, with a generous rebate scheme in place if the employee doesn’t last more than 10 weeks in post. This reduces the cost, frustration, and financial risk involved with recruitment.
- We have a track record of success working with some of the UK’s largest construction contractors, delivering high level managerial and specialist permanent staff for a wide range of projects.