Positions we recruit for include:
King Contract Services has a number of skilled carpenters who are available to work in a variety of construction roles right now. We are a construction recruitment firm that works on a variety of construction and civil engineering projects across the UK, including commercial structures, residential property developments, railway and highway maintenance, and other projects.
We provide both temporary and permanent recruitment services, carefully listening to your needs and matching them to the most qualified carpenters in our applicant network.
We bring together over 40 years of experience in the construction recruitment industry to help contractors find the plumbers they need to complete their projects. We pay attention to your needs and provide temporary or permanent recruitment solutions that fit your budget, KPIs, and timelines.
Advantages of working with King Contract Services
- On-site, dependable labour when you need it
- Workers with a level of English suited to the project
- Qualifications and competence completely checked – no surprises on the day
- Positions are filled on a very short notice basis – next day availability is available upon request.
- Service that scales to meet your project delivery needs
- Reduce the cost and time it takes to hire someone.
Clients: Find skilled and reliable plumbers for temporary and permanent job placements
To discuss your requirements and find a certified and competent plumber for your project, contact one of our construction recruitment specialists now. You can reach us directly at 0333 015 5317, or fill out our new client form by clicking here.
Candidates: Secure your next role as a plumber in the construction sector with King Contract Services
We work with contractors of all sizes across the country to provide plumbers like yourself with well-paid and rewarding work for contracts of all durations, from one or two days as a freelance, to permanent employed positions.
If any of the following apply, please click here to register your interest using our candidate form:
- You’ve recently finished school or completed an apprenticeship and are seeking a part-time or full-time job.
- You want to change careers and become a plumber after working in another field or in the construction industry.
- You’re a qualified and experienced plumber seeking a temporary or permanent job.
- You’ve recently arrived in the United Kingdom and are searching for work on a construction site in the UK, as well as information on training and job options.